Any company in insolvency is aware of how difficult it can be. However, it does not mean that the corporate insolvency is conclusive for the existence of a company. Our team of specialists can ensure that the insolvency process will be maintained in a professional manner, in order to ensure that the best possible outcome can be achieved for you.
You can either be declared insolvent, or enter into corporate insolvency voluntarily: therefore, it is vital to get in touch with us at your earliest opportunity to ensure that other options are not available for you to take.
We can help you with the following:
- • Administrations
- • Receiverships
- • Company Voluntary Arrangements (CVAs)
- • Restructuring and refinancing
- • Creditors statutory demand and responses
- • Creditors winding up petitions and responses
- • Injunctions to restrain presentation of, or advertisement of, winding up petition
- • Creditors or landlords rights on insolvency
- • Transactions at an undervalue
- • Management of your company’s assets and your workforce
- • Retention of the Title Claims
- • Prioritisation of the claims and negotiations
- • Directors liabilities and disqualification proceedings
- • Liquidation
- • Bankruptcy
Our emphasis is on rescue, recovery and renewal. Whether through restructuring or using one of the formal corporate insolvency processes we will work hard to negotiate and help to try and save your business.