Construction & Engineering Law
At Noble Solicitors we can deal with all types of construction law issues for both private and public clients. Our team of experts can help whether you are a contractor, sub-contractor, or even a supplier. We can help you with pre-contract negotiations in order to reach an agreement which will suit you the most. From simple orders to multi-party joint ventures, we will ensure that your legal position will be clear and safeguarded so you can focus on your business.
Our team can advise you on the following:
- • Formation of construction contracts
- • The main obligations of the contractor
- • The contractual obligations of the employer
- • Time and provisions for delay
- • Variations and right to payment
- • Subcontracting
- • Issues concerning quality of goods or services supplied
- • Disputes with work carried out by sub-contractors or other suppliers
- • Injunctions
- • Breach of contract by builders or owners
- • Supply contracts
- • Design liability of professionals and contractors
- • Liabilities post-completion
We recognise that parties can sometimes end up in dispute. Our lawyers are experienced in the various methods of dispute resolution used in the construction and engineering industries including mediation, adjudication, expert determination, arbitration and court proceedings. As such we can identify the best course of action for you and carry out all relevant work.
The constructions and materials industry contains not only large multi-national companies but also smaller ones. Litigation is an issue which is associated with this industry and at Noble Solicitors we are aware what needs to be done to help these businesses. Companies may need our assistance with construction law when they wish to expand and form ties with new partners. We can assist with these issues and also advise when any problems arise in the day to day running of the company.