We have a dedicated team of experts who are prepared to work alongside your business in order to fully adjust to your needs. We work to achieve the best possible outcome for you, and we also advise on employment law, banking and finance law and other civil areas. The combined experience of our commercial litigation team means we can assist with complex matters and provide the best help available to you. We act under very strict cost regimes to ensure that we can be affordable, efficient and focused on your needs.
Our team offers advice to all business types from small independently owned or managed businesses to large organisations and Public Limited Companies. We combine our commercial litigation expertise with a thorough understanding of your business to deliver strategic and pragmatic legal advice. We believe in creating partnerships with our clients and taking the time to understand their particular needs and objectives We offer advice and assistance on every aspect of commercial law, such as:
- • Business start-up
- • Partnership and Shareholder Agreements
- • Terms and conditions of Trading
- • E-Commerce
- • Injunctions
- • Public and private share issues
- • Corporate recovery and restructuring
- • Bankruptcy and insolvency
- • International jurisdictions
- • Contract review and preparation
- • Commercial contracts and agreements
- • Intellectual property rights
- • Litigation of commercial disputes
We also provide the means for businesses to recover money or other property to which they claim an entitlement. The varied range of disputes we advise on are as diverse as the businesses themselves.